The history of SCHWENK
SCHWENK was founded by Eduard Schwenk in Ulm in 1847. The company was developed across several generations into a group with multiple subsidiaries and holdings.
The headquarters of SCHWENK materials group are SCHWENK Zement KG, managed by Mr Eduard Schleicher in the fifth generation. We are the oldest family-owned company in the German cement industry.
In spite of our current size, we have been able to maintain the flat organisational structure of a medium-sized business with short paths to decision.